Followers / Seguidores

Friday, July 10, 2015

Albasha's Lebanese Iced Tea Recipe

July 10, 2015:

After just having enjoyed a nicely delicious glass of Lebanese Iced Tea at Albasha restaurant, I decided to see what recipes I could find for Lebanese tea.   

Bam!   First link I tried was at chowhound.com and it was in the form of a comment.    Well, you know I had to do a screenshot at that point.

I have no idea if this is their recipe; I only have the description to go on from the person who posted the comment back in 2008.   ‎I imagine that this recipe makes a pretty big quantity too. :).   ‎But, it's a starting point!

Albasha's Lebanese Iced Tea Recipe, I hope!

#icedtea #lebanesetea  #albashatea


Yours in Christ,
Lee Ann H
Blog:  Crochetgottaloveit.blogspot.com
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/leeann.hamm.18
Youtube:  Youtube.com/user/crochetgottaloveit
Twitter: @leeanncrochets
#crochetgottaloveit    #crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)