Followers / Seguidores

Monday, December 26, 2011

Aha! I see another "project" on the horizon! (Bolero)

I would love to make one of these "round" bolero jackets.  I just saw this and it has an accompanying video (which I have not watched yet).

http://itty-bittys.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-next-project-mi-proximo-proyecto.html
**Note:  this isn't a playable video, just a screenshot  (visit the link above to see the video).  It is in Spanish but it's easy to follow the general idea of this bolero.   :)


3 comments:

  1. This is a cool pattern. Thank goodness for the English instructions at her blog. I might try this one soon. Perfect for Hawaii's warm weather. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new heading, looking cool!!! I wish you a happy new year, love J from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Janet :) :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have many blessings in the new year too! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)