Followers / Seguidores

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How do I add a Pinterest share link on my blog?? (April 2, 2013)

April 2, 2013:

Okay, I have been trying to figure this one out for a few months now, but I have to finally ask.  What better way than to just make a blog post.

Here goes.....


How do I add a Pinterest share link to my blog posts here?

I have combed through the settings on blogger.com, but they seem to have a gadget for everything EXCEPT Pinterest.

Please comment below if you know how to do this.  I already have a Pinterest board up and running for about a year now.....I just can't seem to get that little button where I need it on my blog share links.

Also, if I need to type coding, I am not sure what to type either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Many, many thanks!    :)   :)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Karen's post about it will help you: http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-buddyhow-to-add-your-pinterest.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)