Followers / Seguidores

Follow this blog by E-Mail

Monday, January 16, 2012

Beautiful Flower Motifs at the domihobby.ru Russian website!! Объемные цветы крючком. Вязание - Игрушки, сувениры, подарки, схемы и описание

Beautiful Flower Motifs at the domihobby.ru Russian website!!
Объемные цветы крючком. Вязание - Игрушки, сувениры, подарки, схемы и описание

Here is the link:
http://domihobby.ru/455-obemnye-cvety.html

These can be tricky to make, but manageable.  I've made the grey colored one before and it was a blast, once I got the hang of it.

The charts which go with these are on the above weblink, next to the flower you want to make.



I haven't used yarn to make one of these, but I imagine that a nice (non-fuzzy) yarn would work up well in one of these patterns.   :)










Good luck and HAVE FUN!!!    :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I´m from germany. I know the site and love the flower patterns. I made one of the patterns but have diffulties with another one. But I will try it again because they are so unusual and pretty.

    Have a nice week,
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful your blog, I was even ashamed of my ..
    As for the collar of the Poet Patricia I do with a bright line, I have the recipe but can be gold or silver, first you put the beads on the wire then weave a chain. I hope this helps. Sorry for the english I used the google translator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lively colours and work...awesome indeed

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)