Followers / Seguidores

Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Owl Hats


December 8, 2013

Hello everyone!   I have been working on a fun project lately.   I have always wanted to make a character ear flap hat and I am nearly finished several of them.  

Sewing the eyes on was the hardest part as I accidentally sewed some sets a little crooked. Then I had the challenge of sewing on the beaks. But I got through it!

Now, I need to trim up the ears and braid the ties which are attached to the ear flaps.

This baby to Adult sized hat pattern can be found at Sarah's blog:  http://repeatcrafterme.com/2012/09/crochet-owl-hat-pattern-in-newborn.html

If you decide to give this pattern a try, it is well written and easy to follow.    :)


Lee Ann Hamm
Blog: Crochetgottaloveit.blogspot.com
Channel: Youtube.com/user/crochetgottaloveit
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)