Followers / Seguidores

Sunday, December 1, 2013

My First Owl Hat!


I made my first ever owl hat tonight!

Everyone else lately seems to be making these cute owl hats and I figured I didn't want to be left behind. So, I jumped on the bandwagon and got a hat  started!

I found a free pattern on the internet and went to work.

Having plenty of yarn in my stash and a size H hook, I made my first Owl Hat.   I love the look of the braids and the eyes are too cute!

   This hat pattern is written for hat sizes baby through adult size.

The pattern I used is © by Sarah and here is her page with this terrific pattern:

http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2012/09/crochet-owl-hat-pattern-in-newborn.html?m=0

This is a wonderful stash-buster type project too!    I had a blast making this one!   


Lee Ann Hamm
Blog: Crochetgottaloveit.blogspot.com
Channel: Youtube.com/user/crochetgottaloveit
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)