Followers / Seguidores

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hamanaka Crochet Hooks from Japan 2mm-6mm (YIPEE)

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

My Hamanaka crochet hook set arrived from Hong Kong today! I wasn't expecting these until this weekend.


I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the mailbox this afternoon and saw and package in there.

I couldn't wait to get the package open just so I could hold them in my hand. I was rushing trying to take pictures as fast as I could!






































Psst....Can you tell that I have a bad case of hook addiction? H.A.S. (Hook Acquisition Syndrome) ... yep, that's me!

These hooks look fantastic and comfortable to use! I can't wait to start a new project with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)