Well, I started this bolero back on January 13, 2012 and I have picked it back up again to finish it.
It's the bolero pattern from Garn Studio www.garnstudio.com #126-8.
I am "whipstitching" the squares together and then "whipstitching" them to the main part of the garment. This is the wrong side of the garment.
And as you can see, I have 2 more squares to attach. I'll have to "ease" them in somewhat.
I have another crochet name to make for someone and I'll have to finish that first before concentrating more on my bolero.
Saturday, February 11, 2012:
A couple of more "progress photos" to post here. I have the last 2 squares (pictured above), in place and attached to the bolero and I've started the picot perimeter border around the jacket edge. I will also be putting this on the armhole edgings.
Happy crocheting everyone!