Followers / Seguidores

Monday, May 8, 2017

St. Jude Novena



May 8, 2017

This is a prayer to St. Jude Thaddeus which helped me out many times with things which seem impossible to attain.
Say it 6 times per day for 9 consecutive days.

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of.   Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.  Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.

Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and the help of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly,

(mention your request), 

and that I may praise God with you and all the Elect forever.

I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.   Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)