Followers / Seguidores

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Tunisian Rib Hat-My Attempt

September 12, 2015:

This is my attempt at the Tunisian Rib Hat pattern. I saw the tunisian Purl stitch demonstrated by Mikey on youtube, in the video for this pattern and I liked it. The stitch takes a little longer to do, but the result is worth it! 

 So, I went to Yarnspirations.com and downloaded the free pattern and I love it! I am using the recommended 6.0 mm hook in the pattern, but with Red Heart Super Saver yarn. I want to get some of this new Bernat Super Value Stripes yarn soon. 

*** NOTE:   Since I'm using the Red Heart yarn, I only chained 62 for my foundation chain and it fits my 23-inch head just fine.


 #crochetgottaloveit #crochet #crochethats #tunisiancrochet 
‎#chapeau 

Yours in Christ,
Lee Ann H
Blog:  Crochetgottaloveit.blogspot.com
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/leeann.hamm.18
Youtube:  Youtube.com/user/crochetgottaloveit
Twitter: @leeanncrochets
#crochetgottaloveit    #crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)