Followers / Seguidores

Friday, August 7, 2015

Double-Ended Crochet Hook

August 7, 2015:

I have been trying to work some sort of small, round project‎ in a circular pattern in tunisian afghan-stitch crochet.    I want to learn because my sewn seams don't look too good and I figure the double-ended hook will help eliminate the seam.

I think it is finally "clicking" with me on the way the double-ended hook actually works.

So, I am really loving my double-ended tunisian crochet hook, now that I know, a small amount, how to use it! 

Please feel free to leave a comment and I welcome any suggestions and helpful hints.    :)

 #tunisiancrochet #afghanstitch #crochetgottaloveit #crochet #tunisiano


Yours in Christ,
Lee Ann H
Blog:  Crochetgottaloveit.blogspot.com
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/leeann.hamm.18
Youtube:  Youtube.com/user/crochetgottaloveit
Twitter: @leeanncrochets
#crochetgottaloveit    #crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)