Followers / Seguidores

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

LSU fans wear crochet hats at 2015 SEC Baseball Tournament In Hoover, Alabama!






 











Tuesday, May 26, 2015:

We finally went to the Southeastern Baseball Tournament in Hoover, Alabama. This was our first time to attend and it's been loads of fun!

I crocheted my own purple LSU hat and got one of the guys to wear the jester hat I made in LSU colors.   :)

 Last year, mom crocheted hats for all the ladies in the group and I crocheted the flowers for the hats.   She and my sister have gone for the last 6 or 7 years and they love it!

Saturday, May 23, 2015


Yours in Christ,
Lee Ann H
Blog: Crochetgottaloveit.blogspot.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/leeann.hamm.18
Youtube: Youtube.com/user/crochetgottaloveit
Twitter: @leeanncrochets
#crochetgottaloveit #crochet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)