Followers / Seguidores

Saturday, March 7, 2015

My First Addi Item!


March 7, 2016:

Been a while since I have posted to my blog and I have a terrific hat pattern I tried by Nerdgasm Knits on Ravelry.com .     Here is the link:
‎http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/seattle-seahawks-machine-knit-hat

This is one of the few written patterns for the Addi knitting machine ‎which I have found.    This is a free pattern too.

It is 40 rounds of the first color (blue), 40 rounds of White and another 40 rounds of blue.  

At the end of the last color (blue), I casted off by threading a large-eyed sewing needle and picking up each stitch as I slowly got if off the machine, one stitch at a time.   Then, I gathered and pulled each side tight‎, stuffed one end of the hat into the other and sewed that secure.

Then I made a big pompom and attached it to the outside of the hat.

VOILA!      I love my Addi machine.     I used the King sized (46-needle) Addi for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)