Followers / Seguidores

Friday, April 18, 2014

Creepy Skulls Slouch Hat


April 18, 2014 (Good Friday):

I have been working on a unique slouch crochet hat this week and I just finished it this morning.    I had seen this pattern on ravelry.com a few weeks ago and I decided to purchase the pattern the other day.

Boy, am I glad I did!   This was a really fun pattern to make!     It is called, Creepy Skulls Slouch Hat and it is by Spider Mambo on ravelry.com. 

There are some minor inconsistencies in the pattern but nothing really major and the pattern is pretty easy to follow.  

Happy Easter, everyone!      Feliz Pascoa a todos!

Lee Ann Hamm
Blog: Crochetgottaloveit.blogspot.com
Channel: Youtube.com/user/crochetgottaloveit
#crochetgottaloveit
#crochet
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

2 comments:

  1. Love this pattern. Will zip by to ravelry for the pattern. Like your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been struggling with her lined skull hat pattern. I am still new to reading patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)