Followers / Seguidores

Monday, April 8, 2013

Blackberry Z10 Phone (I WANT!!) (April 8, 2013)

Oooh, I would love to be the proud owner of a Blackberry Z10 phone.  I got to see and hold one for the first time this weekend and I must say that I was impressed.....even though the phone was not powered on.

It FEELS like a good quality product!

Does anyone else have one yet?

I would love to hear from anyone who has this phone and what you think of the new Z10 phone!

**Please comment below; I always enjoy hearing from you!   :)  :)



(I really need to wear some makeup when I am off from work!)


This is the price offered at Sam's Club.  But I think I will make my way to an AT&T store to see one powered up first.  This was only a sample splash screen on the one I am holding.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)