Followers / Seguidores

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Some things in my garden

Having my phone with me outside and with the warmer weather early in the year, my roses are blooming. I have to reach up to touch these since the bushes are so tall.

Also, I have this pretty little plant which produces little clusters of flowers.

These flower clusters don't smell good. In fact, to me they smell like liquid Dursban pesticide or something like that. But it's a hardy and pretty plant which grows into a big bush.

Does anyone know what this plant is? I would love to know what I've got.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I do, it's called lantana. I had a neighbor that called them "scrambled eggs and ham" because of the color of the flowers. They do smell alittle bad, sort of lemony from the leaves.
    Robert in New Orleans LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the information on the lantana plant and thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!
    Que lindas rosas!

    Bjs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)