Followers / Seguidores

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Louisiana Tech Bulldogs: The new WAC Champions!

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!  We have some new Western Athletic champions!  Drove up in the rain, watched football in the rain and drove back in the rain.

Needless to say, I'm glad we got the rain since we needed it so badly.  But it sure made it harder to watch the game.  Eyeglasses kept getting spotted up and when I had my hood on, they fogged up so badly I couldn't see.  And I was fast running out of dry tissues to wipe them off with!

The radar was this at gametime:

About 5 minutes after we arrived under the pavillion, the "bottom fell out of the sky."





The band was hunkered down under the stadium along with the fans that were there.  The rains seemed to keep a lot of them away.

It was hard to keep the phone dry but I snapped off a few pics:

My husband used to coach Matthew Broha in 3rd and 4th Grade football and helped coach him in 5th and 6th Grade football.  Now, he's got one of the best defensive sack records in not only the WAC, but the nation as well.  Go Matt!


And here's the ticket - I wrote the final score on it:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)